Sunday, January 20, 2008
La Cuidad de La Eterna Primevera, Trip #4
Welcome To Venecia, Antioquia in Colombia
I will be out of the office from January 22nd through January 30th!
It is time for me to make another visit to "La Cuidad de La Eterna Primevara" as Medellin, Colombia is often referred to with deep admiraton by the locals known as Paisas.
My things-to-do-list for my 4th vacation trip to Medellin, Colombia.
1. Explore the city by bus, train, metrocable, taxi, motorcycle and foot, with camera in hand.
Note to self: Don't forget to charge the batteries!
2. Parque Explora
3. Parque Norte
4. Colombiatex Exhibit
6. Real Estate Investment Tour in Medellin, Antioquia - Colombia
7. Santa Fe Zoo
8. Mangos, Palmahias, Capital discos and niteclubs in Medellin
9. Pablo Escobar's Hacienda Napoles tour
10. Parque Lleras restarant district in Medelin, hot El Poblado neighborhood
11. Carrera 70, another hot restaurant area
12. The newly developed Castilla Boulevard with hotels, bars, discotecas, casinos offering all travelers a great experience
.... and most important
13. Remember that plans usually go out the window upon my arrival!
Life is too short, the plan is to have F U N!
See you all when I get back!
Keep This O'Timer Away From My Alcohol
Also would like to thank those who contributed to the Teddy Bears To Colombia donation fund. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
These Teddy Bears will be joining me on my trip to Colombia.